We just traded up (ok, maybe a little down
) from a 28' TT to this adorable 2007 Palomino pup.
This is our 3rd camper so we're certainly not new to the hidden do's and don't's of camper camping. We've encountered just about every scenario that can come up with plumbing, electrical, structural, yada yada yada....
But... We cannot get the pup's Elixir converter to charge the aux battery. We've had it plugged in to our house's 110 for near 24 hours and still no charge is showing on the battery. We checked the cables and no charge is physically coming out of the converter, either. Our TT(s) converters would charge a battery in 12 hours or less so this is new to us.
You turn on (1) 12V light (say, the porch light), nothing else, and BEEEP! The converter chirps to let us know the power draw is too high.... This prompted us to check the battery's charge and sure enough it isn't recharging.....
We are thinking the battery has reached a point of 'deadness' that the converter cannot recharge; we'll need to connect a charger to it, get it charged up, THEN the converter can maintain the charge going forward.
Accurate? WAY off base?