Old 05-14-2016, 11:27 AM   #31
Hi all - our pup is being stored at our friends house; we are going to check things out on it tomorrow. Not sure what kind of water heater we have - our manual (which we have here at home) says it's a Suburban but lists several differnet models - all "direct spark ignition gas water heaters" without saying which model number we actually have installed! So we'll open up that outside door to check tomorrow. As far as the fridge, like Trevor said, it can be run off of 12v, AC or propane (there is nothing in our info package as to what brand the fridge is tho so I can't tell you that from the manuals)... Just as a funny aside, our manual to the water heater says to make sure to turn on the switch but does not say anywhere the switch actually is!!! Darn manuals! Ha. Again, you guys are all so helpful with your tips/advice - thanks!

DianaWayneScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #32
It will be inside turns red when you first turn it on until the burner ignites. On my 2516G it is located across from the fridge area below the fold down couch.

Trevor43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:01 PM   #33
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
And what in 2017 2516g tells us which of the 10 models of refrigerator/wh it is?
As a 2516G owner..........I know it's not going to be 1 of's going to be more than likely the same as what I have myself. Thats why I'm trying to assist them because I am familiar with it. If the others are 2516G owners, by all means share your experience.
Trevor43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:28 PM   #34
Trevor43 I agree with you.

Been following this post the past few days. DianaWayneScott really only needs one person helping them out, someone with the same camper. They are all ready having problems and they don't need more questions than answers. Just my 2 cents

Keep up the great info Trevor43

JPBar is online now   Reply With Quote