I will echo above, sounds like mouse damage.
In order to diagnose, you need to isolate each possible cause. What I would do is make a small jumper from a 12 volt battery (I have found that a lawn tractor battery works great for these kind of things and is handy to have in the garage) with a clip to the battery on one end and a terminal plug on the other. plug it in to each terminal on your camper plug and look for effect. If still no light, you know the problem is in the camper wiring.
It could be damage to the plug itself, that happens. Or a ground problem.
2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 320BHDS pulled by a 2005 F250 King Ranch CC
A rainy day camping is better than a sunny day at work.