Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #1

Palomino Traverse

So what happened with the Palomino Traverse? I have seen some for sale but no reference to them on the Palomino website. It seems like they came out in 2011 and were sold through 2013. Was there something wrong with these that caused them to be discontinued?
We're thinking about buying one and didn't know if there was something wrong with them?

Your advise is appreciated!

John H.
jhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:31 AM   #2
Incheon, S. Korea

AC Nelson has them. AC Nelson RV
I have a copy of the 2012 Traverse Brochure. The archived brochures are here. Palomino RV - Manufacturer of Quaility RVs since 1968
BigBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #3

We bought a 2013 Traverse Sequoia a couple of weeks ago and plan to take it for our first camping trip this friday...I have set it up quite a few times in the driveway and we even did the Christmas Vacation thing (with our neighbors making fun of us) and slept in it in the front yard as test run to make sure everything worked....so far so good! Everything seems to work just fine in it and it seems like a nice camper...

I did read a few reviews before we bought ours and found a few bad ones...but thought I would take a chance with it...It looks like they might have discontinued that model, but the Basecamp appears to be almost exactly the same floor plans and features...maybe people did not like the Gray color??? It matches my FJ cruiser perfectly, so I love it...plus, it is different!

Here is a thread I started about our new Traverse:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...per-55180.html
maccve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
palomino