Old 09-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #11
Originally Posted by 61cubby View Post
Hi fellow Pup owners! Looking to find a source for fitted sheets for our mattresses. 60x80 and 70x80 sizes. Length and width are not too hard to find it is the depth that is the challenge. The mattresses are your standard 4 inch heated units from Rockwood and then have 3 inch memory foam pads on top. Can't seem to find anything that isn't for a 12-18 inch mattress. Tried one of ours from home and way too sloppy by morning. Thanks for any help you can give us.
See if you can find knitted sheets. I used them on my thin mattresses in my first camper and they are great. You can pull them around the mattress as far as you want and they stay in place. I think I found mine at Walmart. This was a couple of years ago. Otherwise, maybe Amazon.

2016 Wildwood 26TBSS
2012 F150 Screw XLT
4 leggers Spudz and Halley
TreeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:02 PM   #12
No matter the size, I find they get sloppy. We solved that problem on our short queen by using 2 sets of suspenders. They attach under the mattress: one side from side to side; one set from top to bottom. Yes, they are a pain to put on, but our sheets stay tight. We have an R-Pod so I wrestle the mattress into the aisle and then back on the bed.

Debbie and Erv
2013 Lily Pad
Jeep Liberty or Town and Country Mini van
DebbieHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #13
I sleep on an 80 X 70 with a fitted king sheet tucked in under the mattress with no problem. Sounds like a lot of extra motion to me.
kraftengr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:03 PM   #14

After seeing The Sheet People for years at the Rosemont RV Show we finally bought sheets two years ago for our Roo mattress. We have a 4" memory foam topper on top of our original mattress and the fitted sheets works great! We decided to buy them for our mattress at home- fit great there too! They do have s website..

justjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

bed, pop up