Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Unhappy proper part name

Does anyone know the proper name for the small black plastic plug that goes in the end of the awning pole so that it can clip into the side of the trailer??? It has the ball end on it. I broke the ball off when pulling the pole out to take down the awning.
no1horsechic is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.