Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2014, 07:23 AM   #1

Question relocating drain for fresh water HW31

Hey all, picked up my new HW31 Flagstaff on Fri. and was very pleased. Only bad thing I have found ( so far) is the low point drain is impossible to reach unless you are laying on the ground under the camper! Has anyone done a relocate on this drain? Thanks,
caver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #2

I think most low point drains are like that. I actually removed the plug and installed a valve. Instead of having to lay on the ground to remove the plug, I can now reach under and turn the valve.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #3

Same thing with our popup when we had it. I cut off the drain valve and cemented a PVC elbow and pipe to the side with a ball shut off valve. Hung the whole assembly with pipe strap. Just make sure you run the PVC at a slight angle to get the last drop out.
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, drain, fresh water, water