Old 09-07-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
Replacement canvas

I have a 2003 model 1950. I had a winter accident a few years back where I did not winterize properly and my water filter froze and broke. When it thawed there was a lot of water inside of course and it stayed closed up for some time. Mold issue? Yes indeed!
So the bed ends are where the main damage remains and I want to replace them. I contacted the original manufacturer (TJ Snuggles) and the guy I talked to there (very rude and obviously didn't like being bothered with the inquiry) said they did not have any replacements prior to 2006. Does anyone know if there are 2006+ models that are virtually the same size/cut spec as my 2003? I think this is very possible but the Snuggles guy was no help at all.
I do not want any of the aftermarket types which are plain canvas on the sides unlike the Rockwood/Snuggles original.

RockDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #2

not sure if theyll have what you need but try Camper Canvas Replacements Pop Up Camper Canvas Replacements my father was very happy with the canvas he got from them for his 1976 Apache pup.

kinma13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
What about canvas for the PopOuts like on a Hybrid? Anyone have replaced theirs?

Flagstaff or Forrest River have them, or should I try Bear Creek?
Uncle Buck is offline   Reply With Quote