Old 04-22-2014, 11:05 PM   #1
Rockwood 1910 - drawer problems

Love our 2013 1910 but the drawers have been a nightmare. Each of the "C" shaped brackets has broken after 7 uses. I see many other people online talking about this, posting videos on youtube about this, etc.

Are there solutions to this? All 3 of my drawers now are off their rails and sunk down into the cabinets. I've replaced them once and they broke off again after 2 more trips.

I posted a discussion of it here: Rockwood 1910 - drawer problems

There was 1 reply which was very involved. Surely you guys have experienced this and have a fix?

Please help. This is really upsetting .

swtigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:34 AM   #2
I do not know anything about your specific model. However on our old 2000 rockwood I put new drawer slides on. I bought the cheap full extension ones from Lowe's and then used a small piece of Velcro to keep them closed when on the road.
Hope this helps in some way.
Good Luck
2008 Silverado 2500HD DMax LTZ cc sb 4x4 EFILive tuned, Blocked, Deleted, Rerouted and removed B&W Turnover ball and 5th Companion or Pullrite 24K, riderite 5000 airbags
2011 Sabre 32BHOK-6 most of the options
tdeal823 is offline   Reply With Quote