Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #81

Picking it up at 6pm today. Here's some pics from dealership.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2548108705.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	34804

Name:	image-3457411434.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	34805
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2183099272.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	34806   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2114095170.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	34808  

Old 07-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #82

I notice for 2014 they added a lot of black trim on the outside....even the door is black now. Looks nice.

Bob

2013 Rockwood HW296
w4drr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4drr View Post
I notice for 2014 they added a lot of black trim on the outside....even the door is black now. Looks nice. Bob
Thank you! 6pm can't come soon enough. The black trim does look good. I just really hope that the black doesn't fade to an ugly grey over time like most do.

What year is your model?
Old 07-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey straker View Post
what year is your model?
2013 Rockwood HW296
Old 07-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4drr View Post
Dang. Is it like a car where they have a mid-cycle refresh between models or how does it work?
Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Straker View Post
Dang. Is it like a car where they have a mid-cycle refresh between models or how does it work?
Every year they always make little changes like decals, trim, interior decor. Just marketing changes to make then look different from last year's model.

Bob
2013 Rockwood HW296
Old 07-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #87
Incheon, S. Korea

Quote:

Believe it or not I'm 18 years old, going to college full time, living at home, and making $50K a year WHOOHOO! Haha. But not yet! It's painfully close! I'm buying it on Monday! I've already got $900 down. I'm putting 10% down.
Ok, either I missed the joke, or our chain is being yanked. 18 and a HW296? I don't mean to insult, but it does seem odd...
BigBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaron View Post
Ok, either I missed the joke, or our chain is being yanked. 18 and a HW296? I don't mean to insult, but it does seem odd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaron View Post
Hahaha. It's okay. Everyone is shocked when I say I'm 18.

My parents are very well off but I've never been handed anything nice, I was raised under the principle of "if you want something, you have to earn it yourself".

At 16 years old I got a job as a desktop support tech and Cincinnati Insurance Company. I worked there for 2 years and made $15.25 an hour ( during the school months I worked 20 hours a week as a co-op and in the summer 40 hours ). During the beginning of this summer I interviewed with Acura and to my shock they hired me on the spot in a sales position. The pay is good, salary and commission. I am going to Miami University Oxford for Business Management part time for 2 years to have ample time to save then I'm going to go full time the remainder and work part time.

I know it might seem odd I just forced myself to grow up faster than others. My passion for camping and campers came from my grandpa. When I was in the 3rd grade I was told I was going to be a car rider that day. I walked out of my elementary school and to my shock I see my grandpa leaning against the side of his 42' Diesel Pusher motorhome. Now I have the funds to pay it off very quickly and it's a great way to get my credit score up without using a credit card ( which I don't like anyways ).

I guess we're all unique in our own way. I'm about 5-10 years ahead of myself. Sorry if I'm weird to everyone. I'm just an ambitious kid trying to make my way in life. Sorry for getting off topic.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #89
Camper Less Camping

Quote:

My parents are very well off but I've never been handed anything nice, I was raised under the principle of "if you want something, you have to earn it yourself".

At 16 years old I got a job as a desktop support tech and Cincinnati Insurance Company. I worked there for 2 years and made $15.25 an hour ( during the school months I worked 20 hours a week as a co-op and in the summer 40 hours ). During the beginning of this summer I interviewed with Acura and to my shock they hired me on the spot in a sales position. The pay is good, salary and commission. I am going to Miami University Oxford for Business Management part time for 2 years to have ample time to save then I'm going to go full time the remainder and work part time.

I know it might seem odd I just forced myself to grow up faster than others. My passion for camping and campers came from my grandpa. When I was in the 3rd grade I was told I was going to be a car rider that day. I walked out of my elementary school and to my shock I see my grandpa leaning against the side of his 42' Diesel Pusher motorhome. Now I have the funds to pay it off very quickly and it's a great way to get my credit score up without using a credit card ( which I don't like anyways ).

I guess we're all unique in our own way. I'm about 5-10 years ahead of myself. Sorry if I'm weird to everyone. I'm just an ambitious kid trying to make my way in life. Sorry for getting off topic.
Awesome!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #90

Quote:

Corey, I always took you at your word when you said you were 18. I believe you are one of those rare people who have figured out early what they want out of life, and formulated a plan to achieve it. I think you have a bright future ahead of you.

Bob

2013 Rockwood HW296