Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2016, 03:40 PM   #1

Roof issues, for the 2nd time.

Well here we go again. We had our pup roof replaced last November, because there were bulbs under the skin. They said it because the adhesive didn't stick right. I didn't care what caused it I was happy it didn't cost us a dime. Well fast forward to a week ago, after a week long trip. When I was cleaning the pup I noticed some small cracks in the finish. I called the dealer talked with them. " send me some pictures " ok and they sent them to manufacture. Made a call to find out what they are going to do. We are get another roof replaced in a few weeks. Pup is a 2014 Rockwood freedom 1970 . Lakeside rv has taken great care of us.
phillip252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 05:03 PM   #2

One more time and I am asking for a new rig. Yeah it's covered by the warranty, but you should not have to deal with this constantly. At least it sounds like the dealer is doing their part.
spurticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:20 PM   #3

Yes, I just hate dealing with it. When get it fixed that's all that's going be on my mind. Is it going to happen agian?
phillip252 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo, roof