We just purchased a used 1993 Rockwood XL pop up tent trailer and have a few questions.
1. What is the actual model number of this trailer? I've seen numbers like 2080 and 1040 from google searches.
2. Is there a place that has a floor plan in PDF for this model?
3. Where's the best place to get parts? I.E. Awning, inside curtains, door parts.
4. How do the electronic brakes work on this camper? I have an electronic brake wire in my connector for my 1999 Ford E-150 Conversion. It's a factory installed plug. Wonder if this means the electronic brake controller is built in? Dunno.
5. Does the inverter provide 12v out to the battery to charge? Can I use the 12v supply when hooked to 110v electrical? (I'm installing a 12v entertainment system)
I have the factory manual, actually two copies, but it doesn't mention the model number.
We just purchased this trailer for $1500.00, a great deal I think! Has the upgraded AC unit on top, 3 way fridge, toilet, 2 queen beds, sink, stove (in and out) and furnace. She's in great shape with just little cosmetic issues.
Thanks in advance!!
Doug in Oregon