Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2019, 10:51 PM   #1

Star Brite Mildew Stain Remover

I really want to try this on my 2014 Rockwood 2516g's vinyl backed canvas that is above the beds. I have some black dots that have formed. I've tried vinegar which didn't take the stain out but I believe
it killed the active mold/mildew. I tried oxiclean but that did not remove the stains.

If I use Star Bright Mildew Stain Remover, I plan to spray it down with water directly after stain starts to fade (5-10 minutes after application) and shop vac' to help rinse.

I've read through many posts on this site and others but I'm still uncertain if people are only recommending usage for straight canvas (no vinyl backing) or for the vinyl backed canvas as well.

My questions is, will this hurt/damage the vinyl backing on the exterior over time?

Star brite Mold & Mildew Stain Remover – Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EXIVVTE..._EuY.CbD4CHFKV
TryingOBrien is offline   Reply With Quote