Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2016, 08:49 AM   #1

Storage nets over beds

Hello fellow pup campers. I was at a dealer this past weekend just tossing around the idea of upgrading from an HW276 to a HW296, but my question is about cargo nets

I noticed the new HW's have storage nets above the beds. I'm not sure of this is a new standard or an option (forgot to ask sales guy) nor do I know if this has always been an option. It's the first I have seen of them. Regardless, it looks like a pretty simple mod. Does anyone know where one can get an appropriately sized net to do this. I scoured the google net and found nothing.

It would be easy enough to simply measure for such a net, but I'm not certain how it would fasten to the end opposite the canvas bar (toward the middle of the camper). In the dealer pics, it looks like the ceiling may be tapped for support hooks.
JayL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:05 AM   #2

robertssales.com has them

Storage net, tent campers
34" x 69" storage net for queen-bunk (includes 2 overhead storage loops) $60
JPBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 04:16 PM   #3

Thanks!!
JayL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, beds, storage