Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13
Trailer Jack Type

I have a 2011 Rockwood 232 and need to replace the handle on the trailer jack. It's a top wind type handle but I need to know what brand jack Forest River uses on these and I don't have ready access to my trailer. Does anybody know what brand jack FR uses? I have found two different replacement handles online. One type is for Atwood, Shelby or Fulton jacks, the other is for Dutton jacks.

Thanks for the help.

Hujipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
Site Team
bikendan's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 14,450
not sure which, you might want to email someone in the Tent Camper division or call FR parts dept.
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.