Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2016, 11:24 PM   #1

VIN # on 90's Rockwood Signature 1476

I have lost the title and the bill of sale to a popup I have had several years. Used it about 3 times the first summer and it has set basically half way uncovered for a few years. I decided to take it out for a trip in the fall of last year but after removing what little tarp that was left I had to spend over a month repairing and replacing about everything. I am finally through with it. I have searched for the VIN a few times over the last few years with no luck. Even got on several forums including this one.

Everyone kept saying it was on the tongue or the back part of the camper. A few said it was inside the camper doors also. Every camper or vehicle I have owned had the VIN on the inside, outside and even on the Title. I have had several people spend more than a few hours looking even taking the drawers out and checking everything with no luck. I am 100% sure it is NOT on the outside of the camper. So, once again if anyone has any knowledge of where to look on the INSIDE or any suggestions can you please contact me. I have contacted my DMV and the state of Michigan DMV with no luck. The tag on the camper has a Permanent Michigan Tag on it. Now is there anyway to get a tag and title for it? I do not care if it's a Salvage Title. Thanks for any and I mean any assistance. Have a Blessed Week. Chris

The picture enclosed is the camper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Whole camper.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	105602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper tag.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	105603  
tru2au is offline   Reply With Quote