Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #1

Water heater and co2 alarm

Me and my gf are at bastrop state park we arrive around 6 we set up no issues make dinner ( outside) go inside to get ready for a shower and go to bed at first we have no water pressure at the sink and the shower went and reblead the water heater then we had some pressure enough to rinse off put on a movie and just about to go to bed and my co2 alarm goes off as i squat down water starts rolling out from under my couch right under my fuse panel I opened the compartment and it had water in it a lot of the connections were lose and leaking I fixed that but does the co2 alarm supposed to pick up water and why did I get water in side like that any one else have any thing like this happen to them
Gmccountryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #2

I found that one of the fittings on my water filter had loosend up and was dribbling water under my couch. I guess over time road vibration can make things loosen up....1/8th of a turn later we were back in business.
Trevor43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #3

Ok well good to know that its not just me this is only the 4th time I've been out it this trailer
Gmccountryboy is offline   Reply With Quote

« caulking | Furnace »