Winterizing Rockwood HW256
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, not new to camping, but new to winterizing. I've printed out some very detailed instructions, but some things still need clarification...
1. Once I bypass and drain the hot water heater by engaging the release valve and removing the anode rod, is it necessary to get every last drop of water out of the tank?
2. Once drained, do I reinstall the anode rod or leave the hole open during winter storage?
3. When draining the fresh water tank and then filling with anti freeze, is it necessary to run the water pump until all anti freeze has left the fresh water tank or leave it run until each faucet begins pouring with pink liquid and then close faucets and turn off pump?
4. Should any anti freeze remain in the fresh water tank or should the remaining liquid be drained as well?
5. Is it necessary to pour antifreeze into the cassette potty or just the freah water line used for flushing?
Thanks in advance for your help everyone. If done correctly, this will save me a lot of time, two trips to the RV dealer and $100!