Old 08-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #31
Quite amusing to see the extremes re alcohol from state to state.

Here in LA there seem to be NO rules regarding adult beverages at some parks. Last year, July 4th, five RVs worth of still thumping at 2 AM, and since we couldn't sleep, our "entertainment" was watching various family members staggering back and forth between campers, puking in the road, some actually helping each other stay vertical, others literally on all fours. Rumor is this group stays there a lot, and this behavior is common with them.

camp host: been going on for a few nights husband talked to them...nothing more we can do

Then she dropped her head and resumed reading her book, sitting in her gravity chair taking it easy. Totally dismissed me.

Keep in mind what I've said; people who refuse to control their pets seldom control their kids. yeah, same group: kids on those plastic big wheels trying their best to run you down on the down hill roads, leaving their bikes and skateboards out in the road, etc.

We've been back there *once*, stayed all the way on the other side of the park, and NOT on a holiday weekend. Got no desire to stay at a place like that. We have far too many other local RV park choices for us to put up with that, about the same distance from us, with better roads to them than that park has. (shrug) Two of the "other" choices are much newer as well...sites more level, more parking space, etc.

we keep an eye out for that huge Seismic 5er....

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:02 AM   #32
We have had no problems camping across east coast with 7 dogs. As long as that are quiet, watched and cleaned up after you will be fine. We also ask for sites away from all the action where it is quiet and won't attract attention to them. It is a nice feeling when fellow campers come up to say they never would have believed we had that many.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

schnauzer mom is offline   Reply With Quote