Old 01-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #11
Besides the liter box location question ... How do you keep them from bolting out the door at the campsite? That would be my concern if we were to take our cat with us.

KathyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:57 PM   #12
Send a message via Skype™ to Blackhat6mike
We travel with one cat that has "Wobbly Cat Syndrome" [resque cat] and loves the TT. Not so much the TV unless he is sitting in my lap. DW is jealous.
I installed a pet flap into the side of the bed stand and have the litter box in there with a small muffin fan to vent it outside.
"Duke" will walk up to the door and lay there, but not go outside and I don't have to go outside to walk him.

2013 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison Tuned
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
"First In, Last Out". 11B4Y
DAV, MOPH, VFW, 5/7 Cav,1/8 Cav Assoc.
11th ABN Pathfinder Co. N7MIP
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM   #13
3 dogs (boxers) and a cat is why we upgraded from a 26 foot bumper pull with a very small narrow slide to our Wildcat 27rl with a very deep and wide slide.

We put the litter box under the dinette table. Its a self cleaning litter box so smell is not an issue and there is only 2 of us so still plenty of room for our feet when we sit at the dinette.
Skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:58 PM   #14
Our cat is so brave she seldom meets us at the door. We put the litter pan in the shower tub, she travels in the bin between the truck bucket seats, generally sleeping and reverts to purring after returning home and inspecting her empire. She will give modest diffidence after about 10 days on the road, currently on 28th day so we may get a small purr, short lived in a day or two.

Timtation is offline   Reply With Quote

camping, cat