Caution for dog owners! EPI PENS!
I created a group on FB for doxie lovers, and one of my members posted this today:
She went to her vet for annual shots for her pup and the vet told her that another of her patients had their dog get stung by a wasp. The owner quickly grabbed their own "epi pen" and injected it into the dog.
Within seconds the dog expired. Vet asked that she share it with everyone she could.
Epi pens are fatal for dogs!
If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS
, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013
Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014