Old 04-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #21

So sorry for your loss. I am sure she is in a better place now.

Vin.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:11 PM   #22

Thank you all I read your post thru tears but it helps I still feel the loss but it gets easier with time I miss coming home from work and she is there at the door wanting to be feed she did eat too much. I will look for another but it is too soon and I don't want to try and replace her. I just want to fill the hole in our home that seems to be there. I know I could never find one with the same character or manners.

2001 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3
2011 25 RL Wildcat
former fiver 1976 Fourwinds had for 35 years
onetonford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:37 PM   #23

I have loved and lost many beloved animals in my 66 years. Just last month had to put down my 33 year old Morab horse. I've had wonderful Labradors and Siamese cats, as well as my horse, and I'm sure when I get to the rainbow bridge I'll be trampled! You'll have your Squeekers rubbing you for pets and treats, too! But in the meantime, find another kitty to love. There are so many that need a person like you, not to take the lost one's place, but to add to your happiness!
Yorkranchgalnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:16 AM   #24

I'm sorry for your loss. We lost both our Danes last year, one in October and one in December. Just a couple weeks ago we lost our Persian mix Louie. It's never easy to lose a pet but they give us so much in return.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #25

I am so sorry for your loss. Peace to your family.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #26

I was trying to find something comforting to say, but can't find any soothing words. Unless you go through this heart breaking experience, you can't know the pain. Hurts like hell. The only thing I can offer is that to put an end to suffering is the last nice thing you can do for them. God Bless
Old 05-05-2015, 11:01 PM   #27

Relationships are what matter--whether that be people or pets. I am so sorry!
Old 05-11-2015, 02:22 PM   #28

It is with a heavy heart that write to let you know that we lost our beloved Yorkie about 1:30 AM this morning. He started to take sick Saturday afternoon, by Sunday morning he was worse. We took him to the animal ER about 25 miles from home, after blood test and x rays it was decided for them to keep him. They put the little guy on a IV and medicated him but at 1:30 this morning we got a call that he was in extreme distress. His lungs were filling with fluid and was starting to drown. We told them to go ahead and euthanize him. We made the trip there one more time just to say good bye. He was the best little 6# traveling buddy, it will be awhile before we can take the RV out again. Congestive heart failure and kidneys giving up is a deadly combination. He had a very special place in our hearts as he did belong to our daughter. Our daughter passed 10 years ago at the age of 27 from brain cancer, we had Presley since that time. He was 12 yrs old, he will be cremated.
PhoneDude 8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneDude 8289 View Post
It is with a heavy heart that write to let you know that we lost our beloved Yorkie about 1:30 AM this morning. He started to take sick Saturday afternoon, by Sunday morning he was worse. We took him to the animal ER about 25 miles from home, after blood test and x rays it was decided for them to keep him. They put the little guy on a IV and medicated him but at 1:30 this morning we got a call that he was in extreme distress. His lungs were filling with fluid and was starting to drown. We told them to go ahead and euthanize him. We made the trip there one more time just to say good bye. He was the best little 6# traveling buddy, it will be awhile before we can take the RV out again. Congestive heart failure and kidneys giving up is a deadly combination. He had a very special place in our hearts as he did belong to our daughter. Our daughter passed 10 years ago at the age of 27 from brain cancer, we had Presley since that time. He was 12 yrs old, he will be cremated.
So sorry for your lost PhoneDude. Time will heal your heart they say, but I know that he will always be remembered. Everytime I look around something always reminds me of my little buddy. It's been two years and I still miss my Ajax......But have fond memory's. Also to anyone else that lost there pets, Time heals but it will take awhile. Family is Family and we all know that is what they become. You have to be an animal lover to understand. Peace to all...
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #30

So sorry for your loss(es). We have a 1 1/2 year old Yorky, my first dog I have ever owned, and I love her to pieces. They are great traveling companions and part of the family. I'm glad you had several good years with him, and you made the right decision to have him put to sleep when you did.

okiecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote