Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #1

Campers Inn Kings Mountain

Lied to me for 3 months about a back ordered washer pump that was never even ordered. Finally called Thor and learned there was no back order and no order placed for my camper. After numerous calls they pulled a pump from a unit on site and got me out of there but were rude and full of excuses. Will never do business with them again. Missed my only opportunity to have a vacation that year because of their lies and broken promises.
Dmhawv7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:45 PM   #2

I was so sorry to read the post on Campers InninnKings Mountain
English Rugby Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Rugby Fan View Post
I was so sorry to read the post on Campers InninnKings Mountain

Sorry I’ll continue on Campers Inn Kings Mountain. My purchase of a used FR Rockwood 3008W 2 weeks ago, discussing the trailer on the phone and texting plus lots of photos. I took Wayne Smith at his word on condition plus made it quite clear that I was driving close to 1000 miles so his words better ring true. Stopping overnight in Waynesburgh my very expensive hitch was stolen along with the F350 sleeve! It would be a mistake to hold Wayne Smith singularly the guy that got me out of a terrible mess but with his contacts a sleeve was found at a Ford dealer tough part to find! The whole team worked on getting me out
safely ahead of the Eclipse Traffic. This dealership went way beyond anything I could have hoped for. And yes his word was good, honesty, integrity and trust is all we have his is as good as it gets! Great trailer and thanks to Campers Inn, Ellwood City near Pittsburgh Pa.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:01 PM   #4

That's great! As I've learned, there is a great deal of personnel turnover in this business and undoubtedly our experiences are based on individuals. I have no experience with Wayne and he sounds like a gem.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #5

Thanks I was sorry to read your post, I was looking at a trailer in Byron Ga trying to see the lowest doable price and about to seal the deal I’m told ‘oh sorry it just sold’ so nasty taste lingers so I was more than elated that to drive that far on a word wing and prayer all worked out! Good luck and safe travels !
Old 08-31-2017, 06:09 PM   #6

I too drove a very long way to make my last RV purchase and also found a great place and people so I understand. Now have it at a different dealer for warranty work - time will tell but no word from them for 2 weeks. [emoji854]

Wishing us both great travels and experiences.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:51 AM   #7

Well I was proven wrong after the purchase the radio still hasn’t worked almost two months, they promised monies that I spent on installation to be returned nothing.
The title still nowhere to be seen after all this time. I’m embarrassed to have posted such glowing report now turned into misery for our family and of course so far away that now we are forced to pay out of our own pocket. I trusted this dealership now so dissatisfied and disappointed. I hope no one goes through this breach of trust and promises that are just merely sales talk.
Tread carefully if you go through this Campers Inn Ellwood City Pa.

Tags
camper, mount