Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #1

Colton RV

Order 2016 PT Crusader from them...Easy to deal with and was able to work a great deal...

The PDI was a little shaky at best but we had our checklist and so far so good. Still working with my salesman on a few add-on items at little to no cost to us...he/they have been great. Just our experience...

Days Camped in last 3 years - 79
Planned Days in 2021 - 50
Days Camped in 2021 - 0
Justice12t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:27 PM   #2

Glad things went better for you than they did for us. I went elsewhere to get things corrected. Arrived at 8:30 am for our delivery and left after 8 pm. Things were not ready and the tech did not know all the systems. Worse delivery ever.
FROG Member
FMCA Member #F438633 - Good Sam Life Member
Coachmens Owners Group Member
ResQfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResQfrog View Post
Glad things went better for you than they did for us. I went elsewhere to get things corrected. Arrived at 8:30 am for our delivery and left after 8 pm. Things were not ready and the tech did not know all the systems. Worse delivery ever.
I completely understand, we actually made a deal with another dealer(No longer in the Rochester/Bath area) prior to Colton. They shipped in the model(New) we wanted from another lot they operated. Needless to say it was not the correct unit and did not match what we signed in writing. Come to find out the one we wanted was sold so they could not get it for us. Kicker was they tried on several attempts to tell us we still had to pay for them shipping the unit to their lot. I laughed at them. We were going to work a deal on the correct unit to order but there wasn't much trust left with them so we walked. Needless to say they are not longer in our area.

Colton was the only other dealer around that had one of the units we wanted. I will not say everything was perfect but thankfully we had a good experience. I know there are always going to be positives and negatives...Sometimes I feel like more negatives are seen than positives...Sorry to hear about yours. Hopefully you are now happily camping...

Days Camped in last 3 years - 79
Planned Days in 2021 - 50
Days Camped in 2021 - 0
Justice12t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #4

I almost bought a used rig from them prior to getting my Georgetown. Slime ball salesman and sales manager. Masters of the low ball bait and switch to the tune of a difference on my trade from one Saturday to the very next of over $13,000 and having the gall to tell me they never pitched me a price on the trade the prior Saturday. Wife and I walked out on the lying conniving sales jerk with him chasing us across the parking lot like a dog looking for its owner. Careful at Colton!
Kia Sportage on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #5
Site Team

Our experience with them was similar.
Would never buy a RV from them and most reviews of them are negative.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote