Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #41

..... Guess what? ........... Uhhmm..... STILL WAITING!!
( april 1st second wrong part was sent) have been checking in with service dealer since who says is awaiting 3rd part that Forest River tells them it's been shipped. We have given them two weeks and still no part. So again on Thursday 16th a.m. I have inquired with FR about such. ( what is the status/eta on part, are you waiting for manufacturer to ship to you(FR) yet and than to dealer? Or has it been shipped to dealer, when is the service dealer expected to receive part,or? Etc etc. - sent again to all Wayne,Jeff,Denise)
No response from FR as of yet.
We don't but, if you require storage on your unit, just buy a Sierra that requires some minor service work cause you can save yourself some money on months of storage fees!!
Ha ha HAH!
Murphey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #42

How did this turn out Murphey?
Old 05-21-2015, 07:44 AM   #43

.....like you, I'm still waiting to see to!!!!
Murphey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #44

Sorry to hear that. I have been down a similar road, butwith a different manufacture. It was at the dealer for 7 out of the first 12months we owned it. Got the camper back and still had issues. We eventuallyended up trading it in.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #45

Here's my issue. Similar but with Warranty Forever. It's just another scam to get your money. If you live in cold environments where things may freeze, then winterize and no worries. Plenty of videos on how to do this and other issues on you tube. I took mine in the other day and lo and behold the toilet valve was defective! I've had this for about a year and never once used the toilet, never once put water in the tanks, and stored it in a heated garage. So, there are two possibilities, 1. they never conducted appropriate services on it prior to my purchase, or 2. they lied to scam the forever warranty people. I went ahead and paid for it out of my own pocket because otherwise they were going to keep it until the warranty forever people approved it. Then when the warranty service is approved, they will reimburse my card...yeah right...fingers and toes crossed! Darn sure not taking it to the place where I purchased it next year!
joejohnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, service