Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #1

Dealers in minnesota

Any one have experience good or bad with dealers in Minnesota
Kmdjpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #2

We dealt with Shorewood in Ramsey and had a good experience from beginning to sale. We just bought our trailer so haven't had to deal with any issues yet. While looking we also visited Pleasureland in Ramsey and Northland in Ham Lake. All were very nice.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:21 AM   #3

I agree about Shorewood. Very good service, great instructions and PDI, and good after sale service..
Pokerstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:03 PM   #4

Bought both of our campers from Pleasureland in St. Cloud, good prices and selection. Hillmersons in Little Falls very good parts and service. Can't go wrong with either one
M & A Camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:21 PM   #5

They were ok. Wasn't as impressed with Hillmerson. Wasn't too interested in selling me one. AC Nielsen in Shakopee was nice. I ended up buying from Dicks RV in Durand WI. 5 of our campground members did too and all were happy with sales and service. So Dick's literally has sold 10% of the campground. If that will tell you anything.
Mdaniels4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:23 PM   #6

Ted's RV in Paynesville MN is a good dealer also. They have a lot of new and used units in stock.
jwuertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:40 PM   #7
2016 Rockwood Roo 21dk

I bought mine from Hilmerson Rv. Found it online because I knew what I wanted. They had the best price. Sent me a purchase agreement, had the bank wired the money. They helped me areange a place tow it halfway to Bismark since I live in Montana. Was an easy transaction. They wanted a deposit, but backed off after I told them the bank would just wire the loan amount. Probably the easiest sale they ever had. It arrived in Bismark missing the exterior fridge cover, but they shipped me a new one right away.
jaymemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #8

Got my new 2016 XLR from Coates RV Hugo Minnesota sales department is really nice service department Is terrible I wouldn't buy anything from there again. Warranty is now off I will never take my fifth wheel back there again.
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:21 PM   #9

I agree Hillmerson wasnt in a hurry to sell.Had a bad experience with sales at St Cloud Pleasureland.Bought from Long Praire PleasureLand was great all the way thru.There was a few issues with the camper which they fixed without question.They worked hard to make up for what the other store did.
PaPaMooseP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #10

We just bought ours from Roth RV in Deerwood. Salesman was very nice and patient as we could not decide which size to go with. We spent 5 hours on the lot looking. Finally decided and everything went pretty smooth. The only down side was I think I knew more about the options and features than the salesman on the walkthrough. He couldnt answer some of the simplest questions, and had a hard time figure out how to operate some of the equipment. Overall nice place to deal with, and were about $500 cheaper than Shorewood.
straightlinespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwuertz View Post
Ted's RV in Paynesville MN is a good dealer also. They have a lot of new and used units in stock.
I just bought a new Rockwood from Ted's too. My brother and 2 of my friends have also. Nothing but glowing reviews. They even took care of my older trailer I didn't get from them as I had got it used. They are fair and upfront with everything. Definitely will keep being a customer of theirs. Ask for Davis and tell him the Feldhege clan sent you. 👍😁

If your best was good enough today........
It won't be tomorrow.
Feldhege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:42 AM   #12

I know that I am a bit late on this but.............

I purchased my W&P from Monticello RV Center. I wanted a Work and Play so my choices were very limited. If I buy another in the future I can assure you that I will not go to them. Horrible after the sale service from them. 1 1/2 years later I still have not heard from them unless I called them and someone actually answered the phone. I ended up getting all of the things that they did not do properly fixed 30 miles from my home at a small Mom and Pop RV dealer in St Ansgar, IA. Of course this was after the Service Manager in Monticello told me that he was the best in the Industry and when an RV leaves from here everything is perfect.

US Army, 1979-1990 95BZ6
Keystone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer