Old 12-05-2018, 04:56 PM   #1

Dennis Dillon Westminster, CA

Just a very big shout out to Rob the service writer at Dennis Dillon that helped me. Had a major issue getting someone to respond to me, finally jumped up and down enough to get their attention and they assigned Rob to my repairs. Most the issues we found were during the PDI so were noted on the bill of sale but had to bring it in anyway, was hoping parts would be ordered based on the PDI (which is what I was told would happen but didn't).

About 3 1/2 weeks from when I took it in until it was fully repaired, including waiting on parts, pretty good turn around and we'd just come back from a week's vacation so didn't miss it much. Everything was fixed to my satisfaction and then some. Cleanliness beyond compare, you could not see anyone had even been in the trailer, let alone work on it.

Top notch service. Hopefully it won't be going back during the second half of its first year warranty (most small items I fix or modify myself, not worth taking it in), but if so I know we're in good hands.

And our salesman was Mike McDaniel, very knowledgeable and helped us after the sale too, great guy.

nayther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:53 PM   #2
Coach

Glad they got you fixed up in a timely manner. In the future, your best leverage is before you sign any paperwork. Insist on doing your pdi prior to doing the paperwork and do not sign anything until all repairs have been made to your satisfaction. You'd be amazed how many repairs can be made in an afternoon when a sale is pending them.

2017 Sandpiper 381RBOK
2006 Ram 3500 Cummins Dually
valleyduo is offline   Reply With Quote