Old 03-28-2016, 04:16 PM   #21
Georgia Frog Rally 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidyupgo View Post
..... hmmmm Cumming Ga..... Marietta..... soooo far.... Hah, sorry.... couldn't help it.
Yep and the traffic further than you think. Even where I bought mine was 50 miles one way. Marietta is a night mare in it self. Later RJD

2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days booked for 2016--60 missed by 2
Days camped in 2016 58
Days booked so far in 2017 37
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:54 AM   #22
Chief tinkerer

Well, that big day finally came. Drove up to 3way with check in pocket and armed with my PDI. Had already told them to fill grey, black and fresh to the top. PDI went great only find was a small dent in the stainless fridge door and the outside fridge vent had a crack. Both ordered immediately. Then walked in to sit with the business office guy. Joe was great. Fully explained that we didnt need to fill out all those warranty cards since it would be done for us. Explained Ford and Sunseeker warranties. Explained Warranty Forever and it's up-sell componant. No pressure. Hands shook, check swapped for the info packet and we were done. Still a very well run operation in my book. No tricks, hidden fees or pressure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1460208574535.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	104324  

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Gidyupgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #23

Is giddyupgo from the old country song? If so its a good one. Glad everything went as well as it could have. They are some great folks up there At three way.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:49 PM   #24

Three Way has been in business for nearly 64 years so they must be doing something right. It's a family owned business and if they hadn't treated the customers properly they would have shut the doors years ago.
Camped 2016 - 71, 2017 3 done - 28 nights booked - 7 more planned
BooBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:17 PM   #25
Chief tinkerer

LinemanSeth, yes it is. Ol' Red Sovine song.

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Old 04-16-2017, 04:47 PM   #26
Chief tinkerer

1 year check in. The camper is doing great. I thought I would post about my latest experience with our Dealer. I've worked on airplanes my whole life and have always maintained my own stuff. I was skeptical about the Forever Warranty and though I passed on the premium "bumper to bumper" upsell, I did keep the basic. I figured the extended coverage for the HVAC, 12cu ft fridge, microwave and water heater was worth the cost of the annual "inspection". Took our RV back to Three Way Campers after 12 months and stayed with it and paid the fee. I had already looked before going and didn't see anything on the truck to grease, knew they weren't going to repack the bearings on a truck and since all the roof seams were still intact when I examined them, I figured I was paying for 2 hours of shop time for minimal work, but it kept the warranty alive past the 2 years for the appliances.
After I got it back to the storage lot, I started poking around and found that they had removed the plugs Ford installs on the steering components, replacing them with zerks and greased. I felt better about the visit.
Fast forward three weeks and I crawl up on the roof to clean it. Surprise surprise, I found fresh beads of sealer applied around everything penetrating the roof and numerous places where the roof seams met the side seams. The fresh sealant beads were right on top of the old sealant on the ridge where the flange of the vents, etc, sits on top of the roof. This is where I had looked for cracks in the sealant based on what others had found in this forum, but I never would have thought of taking preventative measures where the seams historically fail. There was also fresh sealant at the corners. This was not listed as over and above the inspection and unless you climb up and look you wouldn't even know it was done. I know there are nay-sayers on Forever Warranty and until I need the warranty, I won't know if it is good or not. But so far I feel I got my money's worth for 2 hours of shop time.

Kudos to Three Way Campers for their excellent service department.
Gary

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	134909

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Old 04-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #27

Three-way is where I bought my Prime Time fiver. They are top notch. I have worked with all the fellows in the maintenance area as well as Henry in sales. All great guys and all totally honest straight shooters. Highly recommend them
johnruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:29 PM   #28

Bought a surveyor from them last year.. Then we upgraded to a Class A mirada last month.. AWESOME service all around. We store ours there as well. They do a fantastic job.

Tags
camper