Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #1

Thumbs up Guaranty RV, Junction City, Oregon

Just purchased my Freedom Express from Guaranty RV. These folks are great! I called and made an appointment to have my trade appraised on a Tuesday. A few days later, I received a note in the mail from the General Manager thanking me for considering them for my next purchase. I thought that was a nice touch. I will note that I live about 65 miles from this dealership so it took some planning with my work scheduled to get there for each step.

I arrived with my trade the following Saturday and was met by Gary who took me around to several units. The Coachmen Catalina rep was there so we spent some time looking at those units. I finally decided that I wanted the Azdel walls so agreed on a deal for the Freedom Express.

The purchase process was painless and as soon as all the details were worked out, Gary drove me over to the business office across the street and stayed there while I signed all the papers. He then drove me back to the dealership and we talked about delivery. I decided to take my trailer home to get it unloaded at my leisure. I needed to secure new storage so didn't want to take delivery that day.

Pickup day went smooth as well. It was the best walk through I've ever had! There were two minor issues found in the walk through and the service department followed up today to find out when it would be convenient for me (not them) to bring the trailer down to have the unit fixed. The two minor issues were a broken fridge handle/latch and one of the decals was scratched and starting to peel. I told him to just mail me the fridge handle and I'll make an appointment to get the decal replaced.

I can't say enough good things about these people. This is the second trailer I've purchased from them and I am very happy with the way I was treated both times. I recommend them if you're in the market for a new rv.

Their inventory covers everything from pop-ups to diesel pushers.

Laura
Old 05-28-2015, 01:50 AM   #2

I'm a little late to this party, but I agree that Gauranty is great to work with. I bought a TT for the first time and they were easy to work with. Even most impotant, the trailer was in tip top shape, I've had no issues so far. Crossing my fingers!!!
mbCik is offline   Reply With Quote