Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2016, 12:06 PM   #1

Kansas RV Center

Just bought a slightly used 2015 Puma 26RLSS from Kansas RV Center. They are great folks to deal with. We drove 400 miles up there to shop for an RV, based on recommendations from several RVers we know. While there are 14 RV dealerships within 15 miles of our house, all of them resemble sleazy used car lots. They all have terrible reputations as far as service-after-the-sale goes.
So we drove up to Kansas RV Center. They treated us like family, were in no way pushy, and spent several hours with us, discussing features, layouts, build quality, showing us new and used trailers, etc etc. We ended up putting a small deposit down on the used Puma.
Last week we went back to pick it up. Three service guys spent over 2.5 hours with us on the PDI. We then took it across the street to a city owned RV park for a 3 day breakin period. We were told to call if we needed any help and they would send someone right over.
Well, the trailer was spotless and in perfect condition. We found no problems during the PDI. They did a great job. When we went to unhook it at the camping area, I could not get the hitch unhooked. I called, and they had 2 servicemen there in less than 5 minutes. This is real service.
I can not recommend this business highly enough. Great people and great service.
FYI: Nuway, the folks who built Hitchiker 5th wheels, own Kansas RV Center
mowingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:44 AM   #2

Congrats and I have always heard great things about Kansas RV just wished they still built quality rv's but at least they offer quality service on what they sell, enjoy your new toy!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote