Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2016, 08:59 AM   #1

Lake Shore RV, Muskegon Michigan

I can't say anything but good things about my buying experience from Lake Shore RV. I had started working with April in sales in January, asking her all kinds of questions, looking at different models and trying to get financing. It took me 2 months before I actually ordered my 2017 Wolf Pack 25pack12 toy hauler. April was always responsive and willing to answer any questions I had. When I first looked at the Wolf Pack I was going to have to order a 2016 from the factory as they didn't have any configured the way I wanted it on their lot. By the time I got done with getting all my questions answered and financing in order the 2017 models were being built. To my surprise, April actually got me a 2017 for $3,000 less than if I had ordered the 2016. The fact that they passed this savings on to me, knowing I was prepared to pay the higher price really gave me faith in the dealership.

When we arrived to pick it up last week everyone at the dealer was friendly and more than willing to help. From the girl at the front desk to the guys in the shop.

Fred that did our walk through was excellent and very patient answering all of our questions and gave me plenty of time to take notes and have him clarify anything I wasn't clear on. He did what I thought was a great walk through and didn't rush us even though it was past their closing time on a Friday evening.

They then put our trailer on a pad for the night and allowed us to sleep right there at the dealer to make sure everything worked before we took the long 8 hour ride back to Buffalo. This was great because we did have some more questions by the morning, and Fred was there again to answer them and help me hook up the Equalizer hitch for the first time.

Based on reading other people's experience with "wholesale" dealers and surprises when they arrived at the dealer I was really worried about buying something I had never seen in person from a dealer 8 hours away. But after this experience I would gladly do business with Lake Shore RV again and recommend others too as well!!!

No camper, currently
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote