Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #21

Good West Coast dealer in the middle of the state is Toscano RV in Los Banos, Ca.

Lots of good inventory and stand by their sales.
TT: 2019 FR Mini Lite 2104S
jojogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:19 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogun View Post
Good West Coast dealer in the middle of the state is Toscano RV in Los Banos, Ca.

Lots of good inventory and stand by their sales.
If you’re going to do business in a place that literally translates to “the bathrooms” I guess you better be good or business will be in the toilet.
Beachbourbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:08 AM   #23

We ordered through Wilkins Bath, NY got to check everything out, overnight, next day questions and adjustments to our satisfaction then we signed paperwork, 2 years only problem run out of propane
Old 10-29-2018, 08:39 AM   #24

I've bought every new rig I've owned (on my 4th since 2011) from RVWholesalers in Lakeview, OH. Great prices and awesome customer service. None of my local dealers could touch their prices and they were seriously lacking in the customer service department.
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #25

my family and I have bought 4 from Jeff couches rv nation and I have had 6 other friends buy from him as well. I did hours of research and nobody beat his prices even though I tried to buy local to my area but they were 30k more expensive on my first camper and refused to even negotiate on the price. did a search on my next camper and most places had it listed from 25 to 35k more so just went with Jeff couches again.
Spkerhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy7 View Post
New Jersey
Depending on where in Jersey, Alpin Haus in Port Jervis NY has been great to me so far. They're right where NY NJ and PA meet.
Bryan1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #27

Meyer RV superstore they have several locations in new York and Pennsylvania. Bought 2 motor homes from them a class C and a class A. Was treated like royalty.
Pat wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #28

We purchased from Couch RV Nation this past June and we live in CT. Could not beat the price.. We had a minor issue which with the help of their service dept we were able to figure out. The only issue is the local dealer to us does not want to do warranty work on it due to they did not sell it. We are some what handy and were able to figure out what to do. Overall cost savings to purchase the unit itself we saved 10K. We would purchase again from RV Nation.
LasVagas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 12:36 AM   #29

Absolutely thrilled with Coachs

Good evening,
I went through Coaches and they were awesome + BEST PRICE even with delivering to my front door ($12,000 LESS than around my area).
Highly recommend.
Good luck!
SqueakyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:15 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy7 View Post
Any recommendations for a good dealer near the East Coast? Looking for a Salem 250rt. Anyone have any thoughts about Couch RV Nation? Thx
I have a local dealership in Danville, Va. that has been pretty good to me over the years. I have friends that have also bought from them and or had their units repaired by them. They do tend to treat their customers pretty good. I have had things fixed at no charge a couple times. I have a Georgetown class A. That said they are a wholeseller as well, folks come from miles away just for the savings. Look at their website and also their facebook page. >http://www.rv007.com/<....they do have a large inventory and they do sell Forest River products. They have a second location at Longs, SC, just north of Myrtle Beach that they opened 2 years ago.
Have a great day and happy camping.!
Retired Electrician, Miller Brewery, 31 yrs.
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:47 AM   #31

If your in northern NJ, i liked Alpinhaus RV They're in Port Jervis (actually in NY) they also have 2 other location in NY Saratoga and Amsterdam so there is a huge selection. Has for White horse RV I would run away very arrogant SOB's to me and WAAAY overpriced. Have yet to find a great dealer of auto's or RV's though, i think that may just be a myth.
Boborc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:06 AM   #32

RV dealer

I purchased a new 3500rl Cardinal Estate after seeing it in a show in LA. I shopped the us for the best price and Couchs RV nation was the lowest by thousands. I ordered the unit, drove to Ohio from Las Vegas and all went well. They have expanded there operation and their inventory is very impressive.
So in closing I believe you will not find a better price.
Titan 50 gal fuel tank
Air Lift 7500 lb bags
changing it up a bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:29 AM   #33

We live in NJ and bought our Flagstaff Micro Lite from Custom Campers in Southfield CT. It's about a 2 hour drive, but they had the model we were looking for in stock. Great family-owned business. If you are in the NY tri state area, the choices are pretty limited. Garick RV is the closest to us, but the rest are a couple of hours away...South Jersey, New York State (Kingston, Albany) or Philly area.
kawac14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:57 AM   #34

Steer Clear of Camping World

I purchased my Class C RV from Camping World brand new. I was enrolled in their preferred service club that was to provide a better level of service and expedited service. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their service has been sub standard, with long delays, not addressing problems and poor service performance. Save your yourself some headaches and choose some other franchise or dealership.
swanacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:19 AM   #35

I think the dealer is more important than the manufacturer. I was looking at Tiffin and Newmar when I started my motorhome quest. I live upstate ny so we went to a Newmar and tiffin dealer and they both had attitudes so bad I left in the middle of the deal. As a founder of a business being treated well when spending my money I insist on. Went to meyer RV in churchill ny just to get something reasonable last season . Was treated very well by all . Bought a 80,000 class c. But while in Florida realised it was to small. Went to Tampa show and looked at many class a. The regional sales rep.was there for forest river showing us the Georgetown gt5. 36b. It has everything my wife likes . So I called Meyer and talked to the salesperson who sold me the class c and he said he had 2 coming in and when I get back we could make a deal. My spoiled wife wants to change coaches in 2 years so meyer said they will get us what ever we want except tiffin and Newmar. Ok by me as I'm looking at BERKSHIRE.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #36

We had a really good experience with Keystone RV in Greencastle PA. They were great to work with.

https://www.keystonervcenter.com/
dtkunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #37

"Good RV dealer" = oxymoron
mbbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #38

Humm was it them or you.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #39
2017 Flagstaff MicroLite

Cheyenne Camping Center in Walcott, Iowa is the best dealership I have ever done business with.
fixedwing2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:45 PM   #40

I brought my Silverback33ik from RV Nation and the price was good but I had problems with the slide out floors two months out of the one year warranty.The floor plywood the factory used regular plywood and not pressure or marine grade plywood it delaminated bad. found out 2 months out of warranty not covered although I owned the 5th wheel for only 14 months I owned no help from factory or Couches RV Nation. They hung the phone up in my face twice. Bad customer service. Come to find out, my trailer was on their lot for one year before I received it. One year without maint.before I got it, two years two months old plywood bad. I do all maint. I have had many trailers and pride myself keeping up with it. I just repaired one slide floor kitchen side Campworld $4000. They gave me a break. The factory gave me parts and I had to beg for that. So check to see how long the trailer was on any dealers lot because they volume buy. I like my Silverback but I hope corners were not cut on other items.
vombanks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer