Old 06-17-2016, 09:34 PM   #1

National Indoor RV Center-Atlanta

We shopped around for months for a Class C. Had heard negative things about Camping World's service. Really liked RV World in Buford, but they didn't sell a Class C with 8 seat belts that we will need. I found NIRVC by chance and am glad I did. They had all 5 star ratings and for good reason. Their dealership stocks and sells mostly luxury Class A's, and had a few Forest River Foresters in stock. We decided on the 3011DS, but we're planning on ordering one with a couple of different options. We were trading in a 18ft Hybrid TT. They were offering $3K less than the payoff in trade, which we weren't thrilled about. Luis, the sales Mgr, walked in, heard our concern, then offered us the full payoff for our trade, if we would take the 2016 model on the lot ( at a great price )They offered to install the options ( i.e. swivel seats) that we wanted at no charge. They treated us as if we were purchasing the most expensive Class A on the lot. I have taken it back once for minor things and the have been helpful and fast in their service.
They are building a large new facility 10 minutes from my house that will offer indoor storage!
Couldn't be happier!

Forester 3011DS

Rvrphdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:12 PM   #2

Let me add this. We have owned ours over a year now, and a few weeks ago, NIRVC had their grand opening of their new facility. There were at least 100 customers there. I was walking through the bldg and one of the service managers walked up and called me by my full name like I was one of their best customers! (I'd only had it in for a couple of minor things over the past year) Very impressed!

Old 02-06-2017, 10:42 AM   #3

Thanks for the Input! I will keep this option in mind! Good to know, that there are still some honest people out there.
chrisf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #4

I heard rumor at the Atlanta RV show from multiple vendors/dealers that rv world got bought by camping world. If thats the case it's sad because then we stuck with fewer and fewer options in Atlanta.
manderson2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderson2228 View Post
I heard rumor at the Atlanta RV show from multiple vendors/dealers that rv world got bought by camping world. If thats the case it's sad because then we stuck with fewer and fewer options in Atlanta.

The rumor is true. One of my customers is a salesman at RV World. He is understandably worried !
Old 02-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #6
Georgia Rally Coordinator

I had heard of National Indoor RV center but have not visited it as yet. All sounds good so may just check them out next time I head that way. Thanks for the info. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10 gear
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped 2017 62
Days camped 2018 67
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
I had heard of National Indoor RV center but have not visited it as yet. All sounds good so may just check them out next time I head that way. Thanks for the info. Later RJD
It's worth a visit just to see the facility honestly. My wife and I cruised up there one afternoon and it's a very very nice facility. The high end entegra's they have are amazing, way out of my price range but cool to look at none the less. It's worth the trip!
manderson2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 02:21 PM   #8

Let me add my endorsement for NIRVC Atlanta as well. We bought a Forester 2861 DSF in May. Our PDI was delayed a week due to items the dealer found on our unit during dealer prep. When we did our PDI, we were encouraged to camp in our unit on their lot, to make sure everything was up to snuff. We found some things the first night (this was before we signed any paperwork), and were prepared for a hassle to get those items addressed. Instead, we ended up with the service manager and 2 senior techs going over everything, and knocking out our list before they would even let us meet with the finance manager to do the paperwork. We were told we were welcome to stay longer to get comfortable with the systems. Our neighbor in the parking lot told me he stayed for a week when he picked his coach up in the fall. Loved the experience. Will go back there for service, even though it is 4 hours away.
cstrunk5040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 AM   #9

NIRVC are the best! I went to 10 other dealerships in various places and no one spoke to me or ask if they could help me. I assume that was because I was a women buyer. Anyway, I walked in their door and within 10 seconds, a gentleman ask if he could help me. I bought my first one there and later my third one. They are really amazing people, especially my sales person, Tamara, my service tech Greg and their GM Todd. Unfortunately, I had some issues on all three rv’s, but they gladly took care of all of them. They really do treat you like family!
patyoung1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:51 AM   #10
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Glade to hear you've all had good experiences. Yes the place is awesome and even if your just looking stop buy and say hi. The past two years they have attended the Peach rally in Helen, GA and provided my rally with 4 fine Class C Forestest River units and also did a RV maintenance seminar. Dave Kobos and NIRVC are great folks to work with and also very knowledgeable about RVs Should you be in the market ask for Dave he will treat you right. Later RJD

2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10 gear
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped 2017 62
Days camped 2018 67
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door