Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #1

RV One in Albany, NY

Its been about a year since we bought our Sunseeker 3050s from them. Overall they have been very good to deal with. Good responsiveness and they took care of any problems that came up. We're 200 miles away from them but based on the dealers we've experienced here in the RI and MA area we'll buy our next RV from them.
Chrisc40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
Lifetime camper

We bought our Chaparral from them. Our salesman was terrible, service and prep were wonderful the service and prep help us get the trailer ready to go. We were there the entire day from 9:00- 5:00 great service department.
Big BillyB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:27 AM   #3

Another good dealership is Redman in Bristol CT. We bought a travel trailer from them before getting our MH. We would have gone back to them but they sell only travel trailers and 5th wheels. Really responsive people and backs up what they sell with excellent service.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:31 AM   #4

BTW, the guy we had go through the MH with us at RV One was so funny. I don't ever remember anyone saying "nice" or "real nice" so many times. He was good and thorough though...
Old 05-30-2017, 06:34 AM   #5
Lifetime camper

We had a great experience with the three guys in the service department but sales was terrible at best
Big BillyB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:58 AM   #6

Our sales guy was ok. He was new so no pressure or any other bad habits. But I care about sales as much as they care about me after the sale is finished 😀. I'm, by far, more interested in the service department because they are the most important bar none.

I do a thorough investigation of the RV I'm thinking of buying. So sales serves no purpose other than clerical i.e. getting the paperwork together.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:40 PM   #7

Lucky One!

You were one of the lucky ones! About 5 years ago I bought an RV from them and without going on and on, I had to get the BBB and the Attorney General after them. They had hundreds of BBB complaints. Maybe they have cleaned up their act, but after my experience I would never buy from them again.
Dog Show Gal is offline   Reply With Quote