Old 10-11-2017, 11:53 AM   #21

I too purchased from them and had an overall good experience. I did see the "lost in space" deal when entering the office/waiting area. Wife got a little aggravated and went and found someone. We had driven 925 miles straight(our fault) and were tired. Once the process got started it went fine. They pointed out the RV, we looked, they did the PDI, signed the papers and visited with one of the owners. We never saw the salesman..I don't think he was there. Overall a good experience.

I would have 2-3-4 suggestions. 1. Make sure someone is watching the customer area 2. Don't be too pushy with extended warranty 3. Be more responsive to e-mail warranty questions(lady off when e-mailed)

Days camped 2016 8 2017 13
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:18 PM   #22
RVWholesalers Representative

abngoat, let me start by saying I am sorry you did not have a great experience with us. With that in mind, who is Jared? We literally don't have a Jared who works for us. I would love to know who it was. Also, we have NEVER closed paperwork before a walk through in 20 years. We insist the customer do a walk through first. When it comes to the title, it is sent to the bank and they have to get you a copy of it. I know we explained that earlier to you. We also have never told a customer to call Forest River and nor would we. So again, please let me know who Jared actually is so I can dismiss them from the company. Also, if you need anything in the future simply email me and let me personally take care of you. I am happy to do it. I really appreciate your business and I am very sorry you did not have a great experience. David

Old 10-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #23

First off, I apologize to any Jareds. I didn't mean Jared, it was TREVOR. I received multiple apologies via email and even facebook messenger from RVW members for him never answering the phone. He even tried to call and apologize and told me he was on it and would call me back. Guess what, he didn't, again. I called him the next day to explain how bad that was for business and just plain rude. He still didn't apologize for the extra charge for the cover that he said he would remove and didn't, and he literally said oops I forgot but you can go pick out a part. I didn't want a part, I wanted not to finance another seventy bucks. He was given multiple chances to make things right and would say I'll call you back and then I'd have to hunt him down a couple days later until my tag ran out and I had to handle it myself during possible hurricane evac. Do you know how hard it is to find the personal email for the president of a bank? That guy is literally unlisted and I got lucky with guessing. Also I decided to contact Forest River when I couldn't get Trevor on the phone. We left your place and ended up in a rain storm with a wet interior due to some missing trim by the tires on the slide and speaker lights that would not shut off that had to be addressed immediately. Although I liked Trevor's answer of "push all the buttons in the camper, you'll find the off button by doing that", before he promised to call back and didn't. Then you guys closed and I was in West Virginia by that point. So the call to Forest River made sense because she called back immediately the next day. Now due to me telling her about the failure to return calls, she's told us to call her direct from now on. We'll see how we handle it since you have the extended warranty.
As far as the sale part, we were shown the camper "Here it is, we'll get it ready while you come sign the papers, then we'll get your walk through and they can put the hitch on your truck." That is exactly how it went, maybe it shouldn't have, but it did. You can even ask your guys because we didn't even have time to notice the decals were all uneven until the walk through after signing the papers. My wife was completely upset because she had signed the paperwork on something she wasn't happy with due to the walk through and she basically had to take it no matter what answer we got. (I knew better and had to tell her that wasn't the case over and over) They were on the phone with the warranty department while we were completing the walk through and my wife was almost in tears. That is the experience we had. I'd hope everyone else got one better, but I will never forget how we were treated through this process, and will continue to pass on to others so that they don't get this type of treatment. Bottom line is we weren't losing our deposit and it was the right camper we had waited for, so I convinced her to give up on that fight and allow me to leave with it. You sold me with your videos on your site and the customer service part seemed too good to be true. Unfortunately for us, it was. If you need more info, we picked up our camper on 27JUL17 Vibe Extreme Lite 315BHK, that should be enough for you to piece together who we were. I do appreciate the quick reply here though.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #24
RVWholesalers Representative

abngoat, nope Trevor does or should I say did work for us. We will not tolerate a team member not calling back or following up with a customer. Again, I am sorry things did not go well for you, but it will from here on out. Just let me know what I can do for you. ddurnell@rvwholesalers.com

Tags
ohio