Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2016, 06:31 PM   #1

RVW Ohio

Bought our new 2016 Columbus 377MB from RV Wholesalers in Ohio. It was a long process (our fault, not theirs) and they worked with us the whole time. They were very helpful through the whole process.
We went for the PDI and they said they had checked everything the day before. After reading these boards I've learned that you MUST do your own PDI before signing. So we showed up, list in hand. We were able to check most things as they had it all hooked up in their garage waiting for us. I believe the tech who was the most helpful was named Danny. Could have been Donny though, I'm horrible with names. The only thing we could find wrong was the dining table was not square with the wall. We left kind of nervous that everything was working as this is our first RV ever.
They shipped it to Daytona Beach for us and the delivery person they used was the greatest human being I have ever met. He hit a snowstorm in Tennessee and wanted to find a truck stop to was the RV before he delivered it to us. It was getting late so we told him if he couldn't get to one easily enough not to worry about it.
Along the way he kept updating us on his wherabouts and ETA. And he could not find a truck stop to wash it. He unhooked it and proceeded to hook everything up for us. he showed us a bunch of tips and tricks and sat around talking for a while. He was from Michigan and had to be in Sarasota later the next night to visit family I believe. SO he offered to come back the next day to either bring it for a wash or help us wash the RV!!! Amazing!!! If you ever get an RV delivered by RVW ask for Toby from Spartan delivery. BTW...we told him not to worry about the wash. I'm doing it myself next week. Actually looking forward to it.
We spent a week in it before heading back to New Jersey to wrap up some loose ends and all has been working great. Can't believe there has not been one problem yet. Hopefully this is a combination of both RVW and Columbus quality. Do not hesitate to buy from them. They did try and sell us the add ons but they are supposed to do that and a lot of people don't know what is available to them. We politely refused and that was that. No pressure at all.
rblake39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:26 PM   #2
RVWholesalers Representative

rblake39, thanks so much for your business! If you do encounter a problem, we are here for you! Thanks again for your business- it is greatly appreciated- David
Old 05-11-2016, 09:13 PM   #3

We are in the process of shopping for a Columbus 377 ourselves. We say one at the Rv show in January and really liked it! We have our Cardinal for sale now and even went and looked at one at a dealer today. Pretty good price, but I will give RVW a chance after reading this.....thanks!
rb8484 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ohio