Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2015, 11:59 AM   #1

Thumbs up Sirpilla Akron - Camping World

I had seen a few bad reviews about this dealer, and was a little hesitant to purchase from them, but they were the only ones within a few hundred miles that had the Silverback 33IK that we wanted. We've had nothing but good experiences with them. Bought the unit from Andrew, and have dealt with several people in Service - all class acts. We felt a little rushed at PDI, but found out they were prepping/delivering almost 30 units that day. The person doing the PDI took a deep breath, slowed down, and did a great job of covering everything for us, and we had lots of questions.
We ordered a 2015, but a 2016 was shipped. Not many changes, but they no longer came with the Dish receiver. The dealer dealt with Forest River, but FR said they weren't providing them anymore. Andrew at Sirpilla gave us a Camping World gift card to cover the cost of the receiver when I bought the antenna. I've had nothing but good experiences and I would recommend them (and have).
NCBBA11043 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping