Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #1

Thumbs up Toppers RV Waller, Texas

My Wife and I were very pleased with the staff of Toppers RV in Waller, Texas. When we went in to actually pickup our 2015 Heritage Glenn 302FK it was discovered after all paperwork was signed that the actual unit we selected had already been sold. The sales team worked with us to close the deal on the unit that was there. They accepted our request at no charge to install a second ac unit in the bedroom which in Texas is almost a necessity in the summer. Today I brought the unit in to have the main slide adjusted as it wasn't sealing properly. The Service Manager said they would contact Forest River Monday for adjustment recommendations and have the unit back by early next week. If you are shopping for your next RV and are in the Houston area, you should consider Toppers.
WaltCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:14 PM   #2

Thanks for the review. I'm hoping that the parts department is as good as the sales department.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:34 PM   #3

The service might be great but the accessories and parts are very overpriced! $43.99 for an inline water filter? I got a 2 pack at Walmart for $24. I won't be going back there any time soon. The RV parts at the Yogi Park store are very reasonable compared to them.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #4

Parts and accessories are over priced at all RV dealers. That's not a surprise. We just picked up a new wildwood 32BHDS
and very pleased with Topper's
BigDTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTx View Post
Parts and accessories are over priced at all RV dealers. That's not a surprise. We just picked up a new wildwood 32BHDS
and very pleased with Topper's
And it's only going to get worse. Just like the RV industry the RV aftermarket parts industry is getting monopolized, so is the vehicle aftermarket parts industry. If you search around RV Daily Report they had a whole series of articles about it a year or so ago. One of the main players is everybody's favorite.......Emporer Marcus Lemonis, the exhalted grand poobah of Camping World. A small independent dealer has to pay almost as much for stuff to stock the shelves as you can get it for online yourself.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:52 PM   #6

My wife and I bought our 2109s from Toppers and were very pleased with their attitude and facility. It was a good purchase experience. So far, no issues with the trailer so I can not provide any insight on service department.
RBDTx is offline   Reply With Quote