Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #1

2011 palomino

I'am looking at buying a 2011 palomino 26 BHS has anyone had any problems with this TT as this is the first TT I will own, I would like the pros and cons. We are looking forward to RVing
1IDTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #2

I don't have that model, but I'm very happy with my Palomino. I'ved owned 2 pop-ups and this is my third TT. This one is the bet yet. I did have 2 issues that were covered under warranty. Really my biggest complaint is I don't get to use it enough.

Is that a Puma? I tried looking it up and couldn't figure out which one it was.
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #3

info

If you go to palomino ultra lite rv once there click on ultra lite then scroll down to tt. Thank you for your input.
1IDTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #4

Another Palomino Owner

We're like Lfurgate (above) as we don't have the exact model you specify however are very happy with our 2011 Palomino Thoroughbred U-Lite.

Great storage space coupled with enough amenitiies for our family of five. We have had a couple of warrenty issues which we're trying to get done through out dealer RVW, but their proving to be very ineffective on that front. Needless to say though- it's a decent trailer full of value and comfort.
2010 Ford F-150 Super Crew
Equalizer Hitch
pmahoney is offline   Reply With Quote