Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
MaD

2013 Sabre 34tbok Front Bedroom slide issue

Hi,

I'm having issues with my front bedroom slide. The white molding on top of the slide is just catching slightly on the rubber, keep the top of the slide from coming in with the rest of the slide. It eventually pops out and comes in but this is putting a lot of strain on the floor screws. Enough that it popped some out. Had to add reinforcements.

Looking to see if there is any adjustments to bring the slide down like 1/4 inch would probably do the trick even less maybe.

I looked at the motor setup and brackets and there doesn't seem to be any thing that can be adjusted.

I removed the guide rollers from the bottom to see if this was forcing the slide up a bit, but it didn't change anything.

Any ideas? Here are a few pictures to help out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-26 07.42.43.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	21070   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-26 07.42.09.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	21071  
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #2

Take it back to the dealer. It's brand new you shouldn't have to fix something like that.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4
2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660
wyo700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #3

I have to agree with WYO 700. We have the exact same year and model as you. Took delievery on labor day and camped in it 15 times since and everything is flawless (except for the leaky shower door on occasion). If i were experiencing your problem my next trip would be back to the dealer, or check another thread and ask Sabre Sam.
rookiecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD
Hi,

I'm having issues with my front bedroom slide. The white molding on top of the slide is just catching slightly on the rubber, keep the top of the slide from coming in with the rest of the slide. It eventually pops out and comes in but this is putting a lot of strain on the floor screws. Enough that it popped some out. Had to add reinforcements.

Looking to see if there is any adjustments to bring the slide down like 1/4 inch would probably do the trick even less maybe.

I looked at the motor setup and brackets and there doesn't seem to be any thing that can be adjusted.

I removed the guide rollers from the bottom to see if this was forcing the slide up a bit, but it didn't change anything.

Any ideas? Here are a few pictures to help out.
I strongly suggest that you take it to a dealer for adjustments.
SabreSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, bedroom slide