We just bought a 340RK Dec 30. Here is the list I gave to my Dealer after our first shakedown camp. We like the RV, just a little unlucky I guess.
1. The Forest River-Palomino Owners Package was not in the trailer. We searched everywhere. This includes all the instructions, warranty cards etc. Without this package we were at a loss in figuring out anything.
2. Hisense 40" TV Failure. The TV began turning off the first day. It would stay on for 15 minutes and go out. By the second day the TV would stay on for 3 seconds and quit. Can no longer power it up.
3 .The Power Inverter shows to be sending out 115 AC but no 115 AC power is getting to any of the 115 AC RV equipment. Its plugged in and the breaker is on, and LED lights and Inverter is running. The 12 volt lights work only.
4. The Theater Seat arm nearest to the door (right arm right chair) is either broken, or has been Cut/assembled wrong. The arm is not tight so I expect the screws on this arm are stripped. In comparison the Left chair left arm is solid and stands perpendicular.
5. Right side moulding at Ceiling bowed out for about 5 inches above door.
6. Vertical Molding strip in coat closet near entry is unstapled and hanging loose.
7. The Bike Rack left Black marks and small chips in gelcoat fiberglass due to rack contact.