Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw7128jw View Post
He has not really fixed anything yet, just taking it apart and complaining. I think he is with a competitive company trying to put Forest River in a bad light. How do we know he did not set this all up. I have worked on mine and have not found these problems. Of course I did not take off my door handle, duh. I am done with this guy!
Bye!
Old 06-23-2015, 07:36 AM   #62
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Sounds like to me this guy would complain even if he was hung with a new rope. If he was that thorough with inspecting when he got home he should have done a better job looking at the unit before he bought it. I've seen folks like this before they just are complainer no matter what. Bet when it come back from factory he still will not be happy.

Any other forum would have kicked him off a long time ago. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
Old 06-23-2015, 07:56 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecwik View Post
This clock had the nerve to say made in USA on it. Wtf time does it say?

Just throw it together. Who cares what it looks like. This velcro on the back of the clock. If you can't take pride in your work GTFO.

Not even a battery cover?
Using velcro is the way it should be done. It prevents the clock from bouncing off the hanging nail or screw. I hang anything I hang on the wall the same way.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:26 AM   #64

Quote:
The unit is now going back to the factory. As I said before the reason I was doing the work is that I did not want the same bozo that built it fixing it but not really an option when the floor needs replaced and who knows what else from mold damage.

Since the factory will not answer my question on if they are certified to do mold removal and what kind of warranty that their works comes with it sounds like that are not certified nor is there any warranty. I would not put it past them to send a guy to Lowe's for some juice to spray on the mold and button it back up.

I liked how the factory rep had to probe and ask what I did for a living.

I don't care about the Facebook group. You k ow it's funny I offered to sell my csmper and a good price because all you columbus lovers know that the factory is going to make this rv right as rain. I don't have anybody beating my door down though.

I have to say that only a fool would buy an rv,any rv if there us a chance you could get one like I did. If you're happy with your rv maybe you got a good one or maybe you are just ignorant.

Some are suggesting that this rv is my fault for not researching, finding a reputable dealer or that it's karma.

You guys handle your problems your way and I will handle mine my way.
You've perked the interest of many with this thread. Up until this point ^^ you have had mine and now you have lost a lot of respect...

obviously, you wont care, but you were doing the right thing of alerting people of issues. Now you are just being a cry baby.

The majority of what you have posted have been legitimate concerns, many of which I have addressed on my campers in the past.

To come to a camper forum and suggest that no one buys an RV is just asinine... If you don't like your camper, sell it an move on...

TV- 2015 Ram 2500 CCLB 6.7 Cummins 3.42 gears
Camper - 2015 Saber 322BHTS
Old 06-23-2015, 11:24 AM   #65

Do you really think I am staging all this because I work for another company? That makes about as much sense as me saying that the guys that think I'm crying work for forest river.

Do you think I care about the clock or backup camera? Which by the way ended up being my fault. It is hooked to the running lights and does work. Not that I can figure why you would want it to be on all the time like that though.

To me it does not justify going through this because others have as an excuse. My work has for my entire life had my name next to it and if I out out this sort of work I would be told to pack my tools and be show to the gate.

I don't disagree that making money is difficult to do but if you can't do the job right maybe you should not be in the industry?

I was told Warren Buffett is a major share holder in this company and to try to get in touch with him. It certainly can't hurt.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:29 AM   #66

And if you go to weldingweb.com forum you will find the moderators telling people not to buy Longevity products and they sponsor the forum. Telling people not to buy junk is something I can sleep with at night just like they can.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:28 PM   #67

Nobody is listening but guys posting that they are not listening. The thread had 4000 views in about two weeks.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:41 PM   #68
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Bet not one mind was changed either

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "11 nights"
Old 06-26-2015, 09:12 PM   #69

Do you have anything to bet with?
Old 06-27-2015, 12:39 AM   #70

Attachment 81253
Old 06-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #71

It is funny. People post comments here that I reply to and then they come back a delete their own comment. The trick might be to be for me to quote them. I get emails on the thread update and respond only to find what I responded to has vanished.

I guess they have no heart for what they said.

I have decided to ask people who do what I do. X-ray welders, precision machinists, fabricators, carpenters, mechanics what their take is on my findings. I don't know that any one of them will bother to take the time to answer and I am not asking them to register here and comment but rather reply to me and I will tell you about them and what they think. I simply don't know what planet this rv is acceptable on.

Let's go!
Old 06-27-2015, 07:50 PM   #72
Site Team

Quote:

Let's go!
No Sir, let's not.

FRF is a self help and DIY forum of like minded people who share a passion for RV'ing and related interests.

The site team would like to remind everyone of our community guidelines that can be found here:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ork&page=rules

The main and over riding guideline that we expect ALL members to adhere to is the play nice and respectful guideline...as well as not trying to bait other members into a fight. RESPECT is a two way street. When we see a thread that is no longer adhering to these principals, then the posts will be either removed and/or the thread closed/deleted... at the site teams discretion.

Here is copy, of which this thread has run afoul of many.

Be Courteous! Our philosophy is that we want The Forest River Forums to be an online reflection of the RV'ing community. Treat each other with respect just as you would around a campfire. Here are some general guidelines that we expect you to follow:

• Our rules extend to all sections of the website including messaging functions, galleries and any other public or private posting.
  • Do not engage in personal attacks.
  • Do not post libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
  • Do not post the same discussion topic more than once or in several areas of the forum.
  • Please post in the proper category.
  • Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice your opinion respectfully and then let it go.
  • We will not tolerate bigotry in any form, including posts intended to incite expressions of such bigotry from others.
  • Posts containing vulgar language that are overly explicit or obscene, images or links to websites with adult content/images are not allowed.
  • Trolling and cyberstalking are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Trolling on this board includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of (or anticipated result of) baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.
  • Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. The use of Forest River Forums to solicit members and/or customers for other groups, lists or businesses is expressly forbidden.
  • Participants may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a vendor account has been established.
  • Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we make the rules. If rules are violated we retain the right to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse directed at our staff may/will result in immediate suspension of your account.
  • Complaints about moderator decisions may not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
  • General discussions of politics, general government policies, weaponry, gun rights and religion are not allowed in ANY areas of the forum. Discussions about current or pending legislation or regulations, weapons and religion that directly pertain to RVing are acceptable but will be closed or removed if they wander off topic or become disruptive.
  • We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness.
As such, the site team is closing this thread, as it has become disruptive and argumentative without end.

Please feel to contact me or any of the other site team thru the Private Messaging function, if anyone has questions. However, nobody should try to revive this same thread or carry on any disagreements from this into other threads.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Closed Thread

Tags
320rs, columbus