Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #71
It is funny. People post comments here that I reply to and then they come back a delete their own comment. The trick might be to be for me to quote them. I get emails on the thread update and respond only to find what I responded to has vanished.

I guess they have no heart for what they said.

I have decided to ask people who do what I do. X-ray welders, precision machinists, fabricators, carpenters, mechanics what their take is on my findings. I don't know that any one of them will bother to take the time to answer and I am not asking them to register here and comment but rather reply to me and I will tell you about them and what they think. I simply don't know what planet this rv is acceptable on.

Let's go!

Old 06-27-2015, 07:50 PM   #72
Site Team
Originally Posted by mikecwik View Post

Let's go!
No Sir, let's not.

FRF is a self help and DIY forum of like minded people who share a passion for RV'ing and related interests.

The site team would like to remind everyone of our community guidelines that can be found here:

The main and over riding guideline that we expect ALL members to adhere to is the play nice and respectful well as not trying to bait other members into a fight. RESPECT is a two way street. When we see a thread that is no longer adhering to these principals, then the posts will be either removed and/or the thread closed/deleted... at the site teams discretion.

Here is copy, of which this thread has run afoul of many.

Be Courteous! Our philosophy is that we want The Forest River Forums to be an online reflection of the RV'ing community. Treat each other with respect just as you would around a campfire. Here are some general guidelines that we expect you to follow:

• Our rules extend to all sections of the website including messaging functions, galleries and any other public or private posting.
  • Do not engage in personal attacks.
  • Do not post libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
  • Do not post the same discussion topic more than once or in several areas of the forum.
  • Please post in the proper category.
  • Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice your opinion respectfully and then let it go.
  • We will not tolerate bigotry in any form, including posts intended to incite expressions of such bigotry from others.
  • Posts containing vulgar language that are overly explicit or obscene, images or links to websites with adult content/images are not allowed.
  • Trolling and cyberstalking are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Trolling on this board includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of (or anticipated result of) baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.
  • Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. The use of Forest River Forums to solicit members and/or customers for other groups, lists or businesses is expressly forbidden.
  • Participants may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a vendor account has been established.
  • Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we make the rules. If rules are violated we retain the right to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse directed at our staff may/will result in immediate suspension of your account.
  • Complaints about moderator decisions may not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
  • General discussions of politics, general government policies, weaponry, gun rights and religion are not allowed in ANY areas of the forum. Discussions about current or pending legislation or regulations, weapons and religion that directly pertain to RVing are acceptable but will be closed or removed if they wander off topic or become disruptive.
  • We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness.
As such, the site team is closing this thread, as it has become disruptive and argumentative without end.

Please feel to contact me or any of the other site team thru the Private Messaging function, if anyone has questions. However, nobody should try to revive this same thread or carry on any disagreements from this into other threads.

2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

I've just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.... I will keep you posted.
Closed Thread

320rs, columbus