Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2017, 03:40 PM   #1

2017 Puma 27RLSS

Well we "thought" we would be driving our new TT home Saturday BUT...when we looked at it 2 weeks go we noticed the table between the recliners has been torn apart after someone closed the slider without moving the chairs first. We were assured by the sales guy (FunTown RV Cleburne, TX) that it would be fixed/replaced by the time we did our PDI on Saturday. Of course it was not fixed, but we did the rest of the PDI finding no add'l issues. They wanted us to sign all the papers Saturday but we declined as it is supposed to be a brand new TT!!

Waiting to hear from them for new pick up date.

Jrtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #2

We have a 2015, 26RLSS we bought this last summer. We love it. Quality seems very good and the floorplan is perfect for us. We bought ours, slightly used, up in Kansas. Hope they get yours fixed soon. Camping season is upon us here in Texas.
Jeff
mowingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:09 PM   #3

I think we have your cousin...297RLSS. One of the few things I didn't like was/is wrestling those chairs back around to close the slide. I guess when I start designing RVs I can do it the way I like. Lol

The chairs were more comfortable than I thought. Congratulations.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
puma