Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #1

34tbok

Have got a new 34tbok sabre on order and was wandering if anyone had any comments on this model.
Loopyhamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #2

We love ours! The floor plan best suits our family. The bunk room is great and there is storage galore.
radurecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
Site Team

Ordering a new RV must be exciting! And there will be lots of good times to come. Oh, by the way welcome to the FRF too.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #4

Welcome to the forum Loopyhamil and congrats on ordering your Sabre.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #5

We just ordered ours and we were told that it will be done July 11. I can't wait to actually see it. I hope you enjoy yours!
Hydrothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

welcome to frf and the sabre family !
lots of new sabre owners!
congrats on the new unit !
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrothunder
We just ordered ours and we were told that it will be done July 11. I can't wait to actually see it. I hope you enjoy yours!
We're looking to order a 36qbok tomorrow. Was hoping to get it a little sooner than that.
bjlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlowe

We're looking to order a 36qbok tomorrow. Was hoping to get it a little sooner than that.
I hope it will come in the last week in June but who knows? I am sure this is their busiest time of the year
Old 05-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrothunder View Post
I hope it will come in the last week in June but who knows? I am sure this is their busiest time of the year
Just signed the papers today. When I told our salesman about your unit arriving on/around July 11th, he stated that mine should arrive sooner than this since his dealership picks up the campers in Indiana vs. waiting for the dealer to ship to the dealership, thereby saving 1-2 weeks. Is your camper being shipped to a local dealer?
bjlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #10

I am not sure but I will be finding out tomorrow.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #11

Became an owner last night! I am very pleased so far. Went thru and flipped all switches to get an idea what they do...but after sleeping I may have to start over today.
LGreeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGreeves
Became an owner last night! I am very pleased so far. Went thru and flipped all switches to get an idea what they do...but after sleeping I may have to start over today.
Ours should be ready for pick up in a few weeks. This is the first time I've bought one without seeing it in person and was just wanting to see what everybody thought about there's.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #13

Absolutely love mine! Recommend getting the 2nd AC if your going to camp in a warm climate.
cerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #14

[QUOTE="cerwin"]Absolutely love mine! Recommend getting the 2nd AC if your going to camp in a warm climate.[/QUOTE

I did upgrade to the second air, we had the second air on the unit we traded in and know how nice the second unit makes it since we are in a humid an hot area. Was wondering if there is enough room to mount a tv in the outdoor kitchen.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #15

Having two A/C units work great! I think the bunkhouse could use one more vent, my $.02
Old 06-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #16

Noticed water in hallway after a couple showers where taken. My investigation found that if water ran down the outer most glass it would overflow the track and leak out into the floor. I don't see anything that could be missing to divert water so I wonder if drain channels are too small to let water escape the track. Be on the look out if you have the sliding three pane shower door.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #17

is the track on backwards or what did you find to be the problem? mine is supposed to be delivered on July 11th and i want to make sure i know what to look for

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGreeves
Noticed water in hallway after a couple showers where taken. My investigation found that if water ran down the outer most glass it would overflow the track and leak out into the floor. I don't see anything that could be missing to divert water so I wonder if drain channels are too small to let water escape the track. Be on the look out if you have the sliding three pane shower door.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrothunder
is the track on backwards or what did you find to be the problem? mine is supposed to be delivered on July 11th and i want to make sure i know what to look for
Track is installed correctly. I believe the problem to be inadequate drainage holes. I would even shorten the inner(shower side) rib to allow water to flow over.
I have two weeks before my service department has an opening for me.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #19

Just brought in our new 34tbok, we have waited almost 2 months but it was worth the wait looks way better than I was expecting. Can't wait to work the bugs out now.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopyhamil
Just brought in our new 34tbok, we have waited almost 2 months but it was worth the wait looks way better than I was expecting. Can't wait to work the bugs out now.
Enjoy! We sure do. We can compare notes when you get a few outings in.