Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2014, 06:39 PM   #1

34tbok-6 & x-chock

Wondering if anyone else has issues with trying to use x-chocks on this model. I know those go down for small clearances, but they don't work on mine. My clearance is about an inch. Wondering if small clearance between the tires is normal? If so, any chocks that folks have used that would work.
jwill18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
Camper Less Camping

Yes...xchoks didn't work on our Sabre...purchased the custom fit ones from RotoChoks...work flawlessly!
Little expensive but are fitted perfectly and install so smoothly...look them up on the web...they have directions on were to measure between your tire gaps so you order the exact fit...worth the money

Old 01-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #3

Thanks Cajun. I'll look into those. Also nice to know there's no anything wrong with the camper.
jwill18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:32 PM   #4
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Po-Boy View Post
Yes...xchoks didn't work on our Sabre...purchased the custom fit ones from RotoChoks...work flawlessly!
Little expensive but are fitted perfectly and install so smoothly...look them up on the web...they have directions on were to measure between your tire gaps so you order the exact fit...worth the money

X2.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Po-Boy View Post

X3