Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #1

34TBOK repairs

Well got done using my unit and have accumulated over 40 items that need to be repaired or ? Everything to screws coming out every where to broken drawer bottoms, weak brakes, latches not staying latched to seeing outside light from inside the the unit, (and I am not referring to windows) and then having so many spiders and beetles inside that my kids and wife would step inside until I sweep them up... and cracked/chipped shower, just to name a few. Will see what the dealer and factory will be able to do.
rlsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:16 PM   #2

Is this a new trailer? Take it to the dealer and drop it off with the punch list of problems. Typically new units have a few problems. Not a big deal so far from what I am reading. All are repairable.
donniedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I didn't know there was an option for spiders and beetles?
I Wish I'd have gotten THAT!
IT'D BE SO MUCH MORE RELAXING!

Take the unit in for the warranty work and pry for a early spring!

TURBS.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #4

It was made this past January. I started the punch list and told the dealer after the first couple times out of a few of the items we found. The service rep said go use it and when you are done bring it and your list and they will take care of it. As for the bugs we never had this many bugs inside our other TT. I mean mosquitoes in the summer that I suspect was coming through the vents in the outside kitchen and bunk room and the door because even with the AC on and closed up we had hundreds of them, and spiders where coming from probably there and every other hole they could find. But the beetles this fall was the topper...They where every where when camping and even at home with it all closed up. This spring I will be sealing every hole I can find and insulate the area under the bathroom and steps to hope reduce some of the cold and holes. Not sure yet if I am going to cover the unit as it will be stored outside, but it might be determined when I will get it back home.
Yea already looking forward to April.... and had enough of the cold and not looking forward to the freezing snow.
Thanks all for your reply's.
rlsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair, repairs