Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbalmer65 View Post
I also have this problem. Took it in to get it repaired and was told they have to send pics to factory to get approval first. I should say this as well. My rig came from factory with a seem runners at the bedroom door as well as the bathroom door. Bunkhouse floor has flooring rolls in it as well as a seem in the decking at the end of bunk table. Can one tell me why on earth did it ever leave the factory??? It is very evident that they tried to fix it before but yet it was shipped in the state it's in anyway.

I am not trying to be negative at all but there quality control is lacking. I do believe they are trying to make some changes in QC from the talks I had at the plant with the managers.
Mad DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #22
Are we there yet.......

I'm a patient person and from what I read about your troubles you are too. I knew what I was up against as i followed your post. I'm loud and have time to fight. At this time they have not had a chance to right the wrong. I'm sure my wording will get my troubles looked at faster seeing that it's hot on the minds of many.
Pbalmer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #23

Quote:
I'm a patient person and from what I read about your troubles you are too. I knew what I was up against as i followed your post. I'm loud and have time to fight. At this time they have not had a chance to right the wrong. I'm sure my wording will get my troubles looked at faster seeing that it's hot on the minds of many.

I really have no patience for poor quality work. My employees tell me all the time you are to picky, I make good money at being picky and give the customer what they pay for, no questions asked. Hang tough, I felt the same way, I have walked in your shoes. I had the time, mouth and money to fight if I had too. Give them a chance, they are not fast at making it right but eventually they will come up with some sort of agreement that will make you happy. Work with your dealer anyway you can, they seem to have the connections to get answers that I couldn't get. Your dealer is your life line with problems like this, keep them on your good side.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #24
Are we there yet.......

Thank you for the advice. I have done step one. I will say I will not be without my 5er all summer. That will be worked out. So far I have a great relationship with my dealer 10 years with the owners alone. They are really good about meeting my request. Like can I drop it off you do your thing and I'll pick it up at this time. Off to a great start so far. It's in the hands of Sabre now. I have time....
Old 03-20-2014, 08:50 PM   #25

Quote:
Thank you for the advice. I have done step one. I will say I will not be without my 5er all summer. That will be worked out. So far I have a great relationship with my dealer 10 years with the owners alone. They are really good about meeting my request. Like can I drop it off you do your thing and I'll pick it up at this time. Off to a great start so far. It's in the hands of Sabre now. I have time....

Any news on how they are going to handle your issue???
Old 03-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #26
Are we there yet.......

At this time I'm out of state with it. It will be the first of April before it's back long enough to work on. I will for sure keep you posted.