Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #1

Adding Stereo to 25RS Puma 2010

We are looking at a used Puma TT, it has speakers mounted throughout the coach, but no stereo was ever installed. What does it take to add this. There appears to be a false panal near the tel/ant connections to add one.
thnks, wolfie
wolfcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #2

Wolfcat

I have a 2010 puma 25 rs
And my unit is located below the tv-ant-sat connection by sink, have speakers above couch and speakers in bedroom. stereo has location for one more set of speakers(outside maybe) but they where not installed at factory. Any way love my 25rs ac is working great at this very moment. Good luck with new purchase and enjoy

Memphisbobby
Memphisbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #3

Thnks, Bob..pulled the trigger today, hope to take delivery end of next week...can't wait...feel like a kid at Christmas time...wolfie
wolfcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #4

wolfcat1
I recently purchased a 2012 25RS with no radio/tv installed. All the wiring is there though. Like you, I want to see how to access the panel where it is normally installed. There are no screws on the outside. Inside the cabinet appears to be blocked as well by a panel, although it has wooden brackets accessible. Anyone know how to access this area easily???
RaynGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #5

What I'd like to know is how do you connect say the DVD player to the TV? The COAX or Composite video cable doesn't come through where the speaker wires do.

Ruben Zamora
2007 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Dmax/Allison, 4" Exhaust-no cat-no muffler
2012 Palomino Puma 23FB
RubenZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
25rs