Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM   #1

Smile Advice on 2012 Sabre 34REQS-6

Hi Folks,
My wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a 2012 Sabre 34REQS-6 and are wondering if any of You have any last minute advice for us.
BBDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #2

Make sure you've got ample TV for it. Weather you're buying from a dealer or private party go thru it thoroughly and make sure everything works. We've got a '13 on a seasonal site and really like it. Good luck!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply, Yes we will go through it as good as six eyes can go. Hopefully our combined experience will help make sure we catch the worst of anything. Somethjings I know will only be discovered the day after purchase or the day after the warranty runs out.
I am hoping for any peculiar item others might have found outside the norm on this Make or Model rv.

We are towing with an 06 F-350, 6.0 diesel, 4wd, long bed crew cab dually. Hopefully this TV will handle this unit ok.
BBDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #4

You have plenty of muscle to tow it with. Had mine bout a year and a half and really like it. Don't be afraid to ask if you have any concerns. Nothing major here, just little odd stuff.
wowzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #5
Camper Less Camping

Your TV is sufficient for the Sabre...best tip as with any used camper...take your time & do a thorough inspection top to bottom, inside and out to discover any obvious issues to be resolved BEFORE the sale...otherwise, you'll just work out any issues yourself as you start camping and using the rig

Tags
2012, sabre